Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Sports Cards?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sports Cards?

    Is there any free price guides online that has all cards listed?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Not that I would trust, Beckett is all pay now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Home - CheckOutMyCards.com has book values beside of the cards they have for sale. on my well....... id say about 10000 views (literally) they have been pretty close to what beckett value is. only draw back is that somebody has to have the card listed.
    Cant we all just get along?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Tuff Stuff has online price listings but they are not as current as Beckett. If you are looking to sell or buy, the majority of people use completed eBay listings as a starting point.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Is there any free price guides online that has all cards listed?
    or if you are looking to sale, holler at me : D
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    or if you are looking to sale, holler at me : D
    Not looking to sell. Have not collected any in about 20 years now but starting back now. Reason being I have a 1990 Reggie Jackson Upper Deck Heroes card that I looked up in a friend of mines Beckett Almanac that really surprised me! The book listed it being worth $150! I did not think anything in that time period was worth more than 5 dollars. So I went to Walmart the other night and as luck would have it found a box of 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Cards. Two of the cards out of 40 were listed higher than I payed for the box. I bought a 98 cent pack of Score Football cards that had 7 cards in it and to my surprise one is Thomas Jones! Even has a Colt McCoy Rookie card listed at $3. Now I am left trying to figure out why I quit collecting!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    yeah they are back on the rise, i get a lot of graded cards, and get a lot of cards graded. I sell on Ebay, buy on Ebay, sell at card shows. Kind of a by product of my stamp and coin collecting
    Cant we all just get along?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    My brother has TONS of cards. Can you sell them pretty good on Ebay? I may have to go snitch some out of his room since he lives with me anyway LOL!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Cards are weird, in the current market I'd go half of book value in terms of what you could get out of it if you tried to sell.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    My brother has TONS of cards. Can you sell them pretty good on Ebay? I may have to go snitch some out of his room since he lives with me anyway LOL!!
    Get them and give them to me.:2thumbsup:


    BTW everyone what are some names to look out for Football, Basketball, and Baseball from 84 to about 93?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •